Executive Assistant 12-month maternity contract
Paying up to £52k
Our client is a global boutique Private Equity firm that invests in growing companies across a number of sectors. You will be joining their Mayfair office and working alongside a team of other Executive Assistants, who are extremely collaborative and down to earth. The EAs pride themselves on their non-hierarchical working style, so you must be willing to chip in and support the other EAs and OM in maintaining the office and helping the Reception team set up meeting rooms.
We are looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to join a Deal Team on a 12- month Maternity contract. You will be supporting a Principal and four other Investment professionals in a really busy deal team focussed on financial investments. The typical duties will include but are not limited to the following;
- Seamless and extensive diary and travel management
- Expenses management
- Assist with preparation for meetings including distribution of materials and overall logistical support
- Ad-hoc research tasksEvent management of the quarterly off- sites
- Sharing responsibilities for office upkeep and operation as part of a cohesive local office administrative team
WHAT THEY ARE LOOKING FOR
- Proven ability to support a small team to a high level
- Previous experience working within private equity or the alternative investment sector is highly advantageous
- Strong academic or secretarial qualifications
- The ideal Executive Assistant will be able to work at pace and have meticulous attention to detail
- Salary paying up to £52k (dependent upon previous experience)
- 8.30am - 5.30pm (core hours - this role will require flexibility)
- 25 days holiday (pro -rata)
- Private healthcare
- Life insurance
- Pension scheme
- Free lunch on a Monday
Apply now if this sounds like the perfect EA role for you!
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.