PA (6 Month Contract)
Our client is a global private equity firm based in the heart of the West End. They are looking for a PA to support a Partner and three other professionals on a 6 month maternity contract which is due to finish at the end of June 2020. In the London HQ they have over 100 professionals and a team of PAs. They are extremely cosmopolitan so there is a real mix of nationalities, which makes it a lovely place to work.
You will be working alongside one other PA in the team and this is really one of the best teams to support. They are extremely friendly, very supportive and welcoming of their PA.
- Extensive diary management
- Arranging complex international travel arrangements including visa requests
- Processing expenses
- Assisting with the preparation of team and firm-wide presentations
- Collation and preparation of documentation for Board Meetings and external meetings
- Ad-hoc project work as and when required
They like bright, friendly and level-headed people who are calm and considered. They like to hire people who are career PAs and really enjoy being in a support role and making the life of the professionals they support run smoothly.
- Paying up to £45k, depending on previous experience
- Daily free breakfast and lunch
- Subsidised gym membership
- Private healthcare and dental
- Competitive annual discretionary bonus
- 25 days holiday
- The core hours are 9 – 5:30pm
If you feel like this role is right for you please apply now!