We have a fantastic opportunity for an administrative assistant to join a well regarded private equity firm based in Mayfair. This company invests exclusively in the energy sector and do some really impressive work! There are around 30 in their office and they have a lovely down-to-earth feel where everyone in the team is collaborative and supportive of each other. They're amazing offices are located a one minute walk away from Marble Arch.
This role is a great stepping stone and would ideally suit a graduate with some administrative experience who is looking to looking to later progress into a PA position. You'll need to be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and have excellent attention to detail. Our client is looking for someone who is a self-starter and willing to muck in to anything to get the job done.
Your duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Scheduling and coordinating international and domestic travel
- Diary management
- Helping to cover EAs when they are off
- Researching projects for the directors
- Managing expenses
- Preparing agendas and other relevant materials for key meetings.
- Salary of £30k
- Private medical and dental
- 25 days holiday
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Core hours are 8.30am – 5.30pm
If you think this is the next step for you, don't miss out and get in touch today!