Up to $85,000
We are currently working on a brilliant opportunity at one of the largest global PE firms. Our client is a globally recognised firm in their sector with a great track record and reputation.
The firm is growing in New York and they have brought on several new investment professionals over the last few months to join their office in Midtown East.
This role is working within the Investor Relations team supporting a Partner, 3 Principals, a Senior Associate and 1-2 juniors.
The role will primarily focus on the Partner and Principals and duties will include:
- Extensive calendar management
- Organising international travel, when possible (mostly between the US, Europe and South America)
- Preparing reports and research
- Preparing meeting packs
- Creating presentations
- Managing the CRM
- Assisting with organising roadshows
There are 5 other Administrators in the New York office (1 EA, 3 Admins and 1 Receptionist) who you would be working closely with. It’s a great tight-knit team and they’re looking for someone who is proactive, confident, used to working at pace and handling changing priorities.
The ideal candidate will
- Ideally have at least 4 years’ Administrative experience, ideally supporting a team
- Be bright, driven, resourceful and proactive
- Be calm under pressure and used to working at pace
- Be a team player with no task too small
- Be degree educated
- Be comfortable with Microsoft Office (especially Excel, to pivot table level) and working on a CRM
- $80,000 - $85,000 basic salary
- 9am - 5.30pm
- Back in office mid-October
- Trialling a hybrid model once back – 3 days in the office per week
- 20 days paid vacation and other great benefits!
If this sounds like the perfect role for you apply today!
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.