$90,000 - $95,000
Our client is a global Private Equity firm with offices in the US, Europe and Asia. This person will be joining the fast paced Legal, Tax and Compliance team with lots of high level exposure to the senior leadership team.
The firm is looking for an Executive Assistant to join their Legal, Tax and Compliance team supporting a team of 4 professionals that includes 2 Partners and 2 Principals. This person will be joining a driven team of seven other EAs.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Extensive calendar management (including some personal)
- Organizing travel (including some personal)
- Compliance/legal administration
- Managing expenses
- Liaising with stakeholders
- Confidential document management and tracking
- Ad hoc projects
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working as an Executive Assistant
- Experience working within legal/compliance within private equity, alternative investment or financial services
- Excellent system skills – particularly Microsoft Word and Excel
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a team
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work with a high level of discretion with sensitive/confidential information
- High attention to detail
- Paying $90-95k base salary depending on experience
- Hours 9am-6pm
- Paid OT
- Hybrid working with 4 days in the office with flexibility
- 15 days’ vacation with public holidays on top
- Discretionary bonus, 401k match, stock options, private healthcare, free fitness center access, free breakfast/lunch
- The client is requiring candidates to be fully vaccinated
If this looks like the perfect role for you please don't hesitate to apply!
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.