Junior Recruitment Consultant
To help support the exciting growth plans of Joss Search we’re looking for several Junior Recruitment Consultants to join our team and help us continue our mission of championing hidden heroes and redfining what the highest quality recruitment service looks like.
What does the Junior Consultant role entail?
The role offers tonnes of growth and development as well fantastic financial rewards but it also requires hardwork, commitment and a passion for providing a high quality service. Our clients are prestigious private equity companies and therefore require the highest calibre candidates; they also expect a premium service at every stage of the recruitment process.
The main responsibilities are:
- Screening candidates over the phone and scheduling interviews with consultants
- Developing relationships with candidates
- Meeting and greeting candidates
- Proactive headhunting via Linkedin and other platforms
- Document management including formatting CVs
- Managing the candidate pool
- Assisting with shortlisting candidates for live positions
- Building relationships with universities, colleges and various job boards
In addition you'll need the following attributes by the bucket load:
- Drive & determination
- Attention to detail
- Organised & able to manage your own time effectively
- A commercial mindset
- An entreprenuerial spirit to seek out new opportunities & make things happen
- Thirst for learning and development both personally and professionall
- £25k basic salary. OTE £30k 1st year
- Generous commission structure
- Annual team trip! 2018, skiing in Verbier. 2019, Ibiza!
- Free breakfast and snacks
- Free lunch on a Friday
- 25 days holiday, increasing to 30 days after 2 years
What do we look for in all potential Jossies?
We do things differently, so don’t expect the ordinary. We believe in employing authentic characters above all else and it’s our duty to challenge. Good people make good employees - our balance of diligence and authenticity makes us truly the best ones for the job. It’s essential that anyone wanting to be a Jossie is passionate about and aligned with our values - we’re all leaders, we work with purpose, the team is sacred, we’re humble & real and we’re all committed to constantly learning.
If you think this is you we'd love to hear from you!