Fancy a career in recruitment but perhaps been put off by some of the negative stereotypes associated with the industry?
Well, we’re on the hunt for a budding Associate Consultant to join our permanent team to help us continue on our mission to champion hidden heroes – the unsung heroes behind the scenes – and help with our ambitious growth plans.
As an organisation, our ambition is to change the perception of the recruitment industry by being the best, not the biggest. We do things differently, so don’t expect the ordinary. We believe in employing authentic characters above all else and it’s our duty to challenge. Good people make good recruiters - our balance of diligence and authenticity makes us truly the best ones for the job. We care, we listen, we’re constantly learning from each other and refining our craft, we value teamwork over individual success and we’re always fun to work with, even in the trickiest of situations.
What will you be doing?
- Screening candidates over the phone and scheduling interviews with consultants
- Developing relationships with candidates
- Proactive headhunting via Linkedin and other platforms
- Document management including formatting CVs
- Managing our passive candidate pool
- Assisting with shortlisting candidates for live positions
- Building relationships with universities, colleges and various job boards
- Networking and developing business insight
- Getting involved in wider company projects
What are we looking for?
- Genuine excitement about our brand mission and vision
- A leader with an entrepreneurial attitude, who wants responsibility and is committed to learning & development
- Attention to detail
- Proactive & effective
- Super organised, it’s a busy role!
What’s in it for you?
- £25k basic salary
- Uncapped commission once qualified
- Flexible working
- Annual team trip abroad – New York this year!
- Free breakfast and snacks
- Free lunch on a Friday
- 25 days holiday, increasing to 30 days after 2 years