Associate Engagement and Impact
Up to £70K
We have just taken on a fantastic opportunity to join a an established investment firm with sustainability at the heart of their values alongside being a people centric business. Our client is searching for an enthusiastic, experienced and flexible professional with discretion, attention to detail and willingness to undertake all aspects of this role which is focused around engagement and impact.
Working alongside a fairly new team this Associate / Executive Assistant will have a broad scope and opportunity to make the role your own and actively contribute to the team and drive really important climate initiatives forward. The core duties are outlined, but it is important to note that the successful individual will need to be able to demonstrate previous similar experience ideally within an ESG environment.
- Data analysis, capture and management
- Research support
- Participating in ESG engagement meetings; and lead on select themes
- Support with stewardship reporting
- Support with voting and voting analysis
- Leading on the portfolio ESG metrics reported in investor letters
- Support on impact analysis
- Effective Outlook and Salesforce contact database management
- Meeting and event management
- Tracking administrative data e.g. attendance, business travel, regulatory information
- Production of presentation materials
- Preparing briefing notes for meetings ahead of time
- Calendar management – planning/scheduling meetings and travel
- Travel management – coordinate all aspects of global travel, itinerary planning and booking for all team members
- Meeting space management – including IT set up of conference rooms for meetings (presentations, video conferencing, audio calls etc.)
- General admin tasks – filing/photocopying/scanning/binding documents
- Assisting with ad-hoc projects
Qualifications & Experience
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role in the finance or professional services sectors
- Basic understanding of engagement programmes, stewardship, impact reporting and proxy voting principles would be a plus
- Experience of working in an international business with global offices is desirable
- Microsoft Office proficient (Outlook, Word, Excel (preferably advanced), PowerPoint)
We are seeking a tech savvy, flexible team orientated individual with excellent communication and analytical skills who is proactive, confident, able to lead and support their team, use their initiative and is extremely organised. Previous demonstrated experience is a must as well as a positive, enthusiastic attitude and a passion for ESG and climate change.
- Salary up to £70K
- Health insurance
- Life Insurance
This is a fantastic role and certainly won’t be around for long so waste no time in applying!
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.