We have just taken on a fantastic Bilingual German PA role within a well-regarded private equity firm in the London Victoria area. This company of 30 employees has a great team culture and is truly a pleasure to work at. The role is assisting two to three senior level executives with traditional support.
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and a warm and friendly demeanour. This is a fast-paced work environment so you'll need to be a quick thinker to solve problems and handle multiple priorities, as well as be ready to muck into anything! Excellent organisational skills and impeccable attention to detail are key as well as previous experience working as a PA within the financial sector.
Main duties & responsibilities:
- Managing busy diaries and inboxes
- Organising complex travel arrangements
- Compiling expense reports
- Handling your own designated projects
- Additional day-to-day ad-hoc duties
The benefits & details:
- Up to £50k
- Healthcare plan
- Subsidised gym membership
- Grocery vouchers
- Generous pension plan
- Discretionary bonus based on performance
- 25 days holiday
- Hours are 9.30am - 6.30pm
- Lunch vouchers
We can't stress how fantastic this opportunity is so don't miss out!