£40,000 - £50,000
We have just taken on a fantastic Business Assistant role working with a globally recognized hedge fund based in the West End. The role is working within the Principal’s family office and will be supporting two senior professionals along with the broader team.
They are looking for an Assistant to join their team ASAP. To hit the ground running you must have at least 3 years’ experience as a PA, ideally from a financial services or professional services background.
This is a very fast paced role working with a successful, dynamic and supportive team. To be successful in the role you must be a self-starter, commercially minded, a team player and have excellent communications skills.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Extensive diary management across multiple time zones
- Organising international travel
- Preparing all relevant investment documentation, due diligence and compliance required for the Principal’s portfolio
- Assisting with the implementation and management of reporting processes
- Liaising with stakeholders both internal and external
- Working with the Associates to track and update the portfolio
- Taking minutes in meetings
- Managing the contact database
- Assisting with expenses
- 3+ years’ experience as a PA, ideally within financial services or professional services
- Be immediately available or on a maximum of 1-2 weeks’ notice
- Degree level education
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office; particularly Excel
- Project management experience would be beneficial (i.e. managing multiple deadlines)
- Be a self-starter who is commercially minded with a desire to learn
- £40,000 - £50,000 salary depending on experience
- Hours: 8am – 5pm (with some flexibility required)
- Generous discretionary bonus
- Full benefits including pension, life assurance, medical cover, optional dental and gym membership (on-site!)
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.