Executive / Business Assistant
A global Asset Manager with offices in US (HQ), Asia and Europe who invest in leading independent investment management firms. Their small London office is in Mayfair where they have a solid team with a very low turnover of support and a good reputation. The company has a friendly feel and everyone is dedicated to succeed in their roles, hard working and collaborative. They hire people who are proactive, goal orientated and who show a genuine interest in the company and are invested in what the business does and what it takes to make them successful.
This is a 1:1 Executive Assistant position supporting a senior professional in a right hand partnership role. On a basic level the role will be highly organisational and you will need to be an expert in coordinating meetings, people, priorities and juggling multiple tasks whilst having a natural intellectual curiosity. In addition your role will have a business development element to it which will entail research, project management, tracking and updating key client and prospect information accurately in addition to working across the business with stakeholders and affiliates.
This is a unique and challenging opportunity to develop and learn whilst working with a fantastic and inspiring principal in a role with scope which you can also make your own.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Extensive diary management
- Complex travel arrangements
- Project Management
- Gathering market and company data / news
- Drafting and preparing well communication and presentation materials
- Organising events
- Solid Executive Assistant experience within the financial services industry
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Good communicator, resilient and empathetic
- A natural problem-solver / troubleshooting abilities
- Supports firm values, is respectful and considerate
- Excellent work ethic, proactive / self-motivated disposition
- Ability to maintain the foregoing while managing several projects at once
- Must demonstrate both academic and professional strength and strong teamwork skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent ideal
- Competitive salary up to £70k and benefits
- Annual discretionary bonus
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.