We’ve just taken on an exciting opportunity for a Communications Coordinator.
This is a busy role where you will be supporting the Communication Director with 1:1 support but you will also lightly support a team of 6. The main responsibilities will include:
- Diary management and travel arrangements
- Managing the internal and external communications email account
- Manage the communications grid
- Co-ordinate cross-team projects
WHAT THEY ARE LOOKING FOR
- Exceptional communication both written and verbal
- Advanced Excel skills
- You should be pro-active and a problem solver
- Experience working within communications would be highly advantageous but not essential if you have experience of working at this level
- High attention to detail
- Salary - £39,000
- Annual leave of 30 days, which includes the 3 days between Christmas and New Year
- Pension Plan
- In house GP medical support on a Wednesday offered by a Dr
- Life assurance cover
- Season ticket loan
This is a fantastic opportunity so don’t miss out and apply now!
At Joss Search we work across all administration, support and operational roles in the investment space. Some of the roles we recruit for include; Reception, Personal Assistant or PA, Executive Assistant or EA, Office Manager, Team Assistant, Investor Relations and more! We understand the unique complexities of getting businesses and people to fit seamlessly. We’re about more than a quick-fix, for us, it’s not about putting a round peg in a round hole. We look beyond the surface making sure the fit is right on every level, for everyone.