ABOUT JOSS SEARCH
We’re very proud to be a specialist recruitment company. We’ve spent years developing a deep understanding of what it means to be part of an executive support team within private equity and alternative investments. This niche approach has allowed us to become experts in finding superstar candidates and matching them with their dream roles in our focus industries. Our driving purpose is to champion the hidden heroes; the executive support teams who work tirelessly behind the scenes. We want to be their voice to raise their profiles and to help them become the best version of themselves. Founded in 2010, we’ve worked hard to build a strong and loyal candidate and client base. We have specialist teams recruiting for clients based in London, Europe and New York.
We’re growing and are looking to hire a Community Manager to join our Temporary Team to continue to build and engage our community of London’s best temps. The individual will be pivotal to our success in identifying and building our network of superstar candidates. Our Community Manager will be the first point of contact for new candidates and it’s key that this is a positive, engaging experience. This Community Manager will be responsible for the 360 experience of a Jossie temp, from identifying and generating candidates to add to our existing pool of temps, to engaging and supporting them through their temp experience.
This will include:
- Identifying which candidates would be well suited to working within the Private Equity and Alternative Investment sectors.
- Being an expert at finding and engaging with outstanding candidates
- Working closely with our marketing manager to drive community engagement through our digital content
- Proactive resourcing using LinkedIn (Recruiter Licence) and Secs in the City and all social media platforms
- Creating candidate networks to gain referrals/introductions
- Conducting screening interviews (phone and zoom) to ascertain if Joss Search would be the best agency for each candidate
- Providing great advice, ideas and support to any candidates Joss Search are unable to help
- Tracking commercial information (using our in-house systems)
- Keeping track of all temp availability and ensuring our database is accurate and up to date
- Organising and managing temp engagement and events including temp of the month, summer and Christmas socials, seasonal competitions, birthdays etc.
- Identifying new ways to engage with our temp community
- Following our standards – responding to every inquiry/application within 24 hours
- Identifying new ways to generate candidates
- Providing an exceptionally high quality of service at every opportunity
- Great communication skills – ability to build rapport
- A strong work ethic and someone who can take ownership of their work whilst demonstrating a high level of attention to detail
- An interest in social media
- Ability to follow processes and systems and maintain the highest standards
- Able to demonstrate honesty and integrity
WE OFFER YOU
- Flexible/hybrid working
- Wellness benefits (including a monthly best-self bonus)
- Private medical care
- 25 days holiday, increasing to 30 in 2 years
- Fully paid 3-month sabbatical after 5 years
- Quarterly commission scheme
- Pension contribution (5%)
- Share option scheme