Company Secretary (fluent French)
£60K - £80K
A newly created opportunity for a bilingual Company Secretary to join a support expansion plans into Europe.
The role is London based, but will play a key role in the launch of a subsidiary in Paris.
Key duties will include:
- Maintaining statutory records for the Group Companies for Europe
- Holding the calendar for governance bodies meetings (shareholders, Board, ExCo, Risk)
- Organising the governance body meetings, which includes preparing the agenda (supporting the Chair); putting together papers and presentations ahead of all meetings; attending the meetings to ensure obligations and mandatory requirements are satisfied; drafting minutes and creating actions arising from the meetings and keeping record of all required documents
- Ensuring governance obligations are met in both Paris and London
- Providing advice on company law, company secretarial practice and corporate governance for London and Paris
- Representing the Group on external forums
- Providing support to the Governance Manager
- Fluency in French and English
- Strong legal and governance experience with exposure to both London and Paris (ideally 5 years+ governance experience)
- Experience of working within a start-up
- An Investment Bank with an office of c.200 in London.
- Superb culture – incredibly team focussed and inclusive
- Competitive benefits package
- Training and personal development will be encouraged and supported
The role may start temp to perm, but the permanent headcount is fully approved. Our client is keen to move quickly so please do get in touch if this role is relevant/of interest.