12-month Maternity Contract - Part Time PA
Paying up to £50k Pro - rata
We are looking for an exceptional PA to complete a 12 month maternity contract, working part-time within one of their busiest teams. The core days you will work are Wednesday to Friday and on Wednesday you will cross over with the other Assistant who is job sharing, to ensure that there is a seamless handover and coverage. My client is a global alternative investment firm and they offer a collaborative and high achieving working environment. They have an excellent reputation and really look after and value their PAs. This will be a December start and you will be based in their stunning Mayfair offices. Working alongside a small team of other PAs.
You will be supporting the Head of the team and 2 Principals. The position may also require providing additional support to other members of the team as and when needs dictate. As this is a job share you will need to work very collaboratively together. This is a traditional role that will require heavy diary and travel management. Expenses management Assistance pulling together reports and PowerPoint presentations Ad-hoc tasks which you may be required to complete from time to time
Key candidate requirements
- Experience working within private equity or the alternative investment sector as a PA is highly desirable.
- Alternatively working within a global organisation within professional services would also be welcomed as they really need someone who can hit the ground running.
- They are looking for a PA who is first and foremost a team player, happy to get their head down when it is busy but also to be social and collaborative with the other PAs.
Culturally this is a firm where they expect the best, you work hard but are rewarded highly for it and very much respected as an Assistant within the business.
- Salary range is paying up to £50k pro rata
- 25 days holiday
- Free breakfast and lunch daily
- 8:30 - 6pm working hours
This is a brilliant opportunity for someone who is looking to work part-time but wants to be part of an organisation that will truly value them.
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.