$85,000 - $100,000
One of our clients, a leading advisor to the private equity industry, is looking to hire a new Coordinator based in brand new offices in Midtown. They have a really strong reputation as a company and everyone in the business is friendly, hardworking and welcoming! They have a fast paced environment and this role is a supporting the Investor Relations side for the business.
It goes beyond a traditional Assistant role which is why they have titled the position Coordinator. You will be working closely with the head of the Investor Relations/Sales team and will be directly supporting 3-4 members of the team.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Calendar management
- Organising travel and roadshows
- Managing the CRM
- Handling timeline of how relationships build between clients and the team
- Assisting with presentations and meeting packs
The ideal candidate will:
- Have at least 3 years' administrative experience
- Be degree educated
- Have a naturally high attention to detail and approach all interactions (both internal and external) with professionalism
- Be able to work collaboratively with a team
- Be able to prioritise needs and think about the broader picture
- Be flexible and used to last minute changes and think about the broader picture
- A base salary of $85 - 100k depending on experience
- Core hours are 8.30 - 6.30
- Hybrid working - 4 days per week in the office
- 23 days vacation plus public holidays
- Great benefits: annual discretionary bonus, 401k plan, full medical insurance, annual company-wide vacation
If this sounds like the role for you please don't hesitate to apply!
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.