Corporate Access Associate
Global Hedge Fund
West End Location
We are looking for a Corporate Access Associate to join a global Hedge Fund based in the heart of the West End. This is a newly created role and you will be working closely with the Portfolio Managers and analysts in both London and New York.
A highly successful and global Hedge Fund, with stunning West End offices. They offer a sophisticated working environment, but yet remain really friendly and have managed to maintain a close-knit family feel so you will definitely get to know everyone you are working with.
The role is a Corporate Access Associate where you will support the Corporate Access Team who are based in London and New York. This team helps to centralise the access provided by sell-side brokers on behalf of the Portfolio Manager and Analysts.
- You will be handling various databases and email correspondence, implementing internal and external communication channels and processes
- Coordinating internal meetings, preparing reports, and working to increase efficiencies.
The ideal candidate will have an outstanding ability to multi-task as well as superior organisational skills, while understanding the necessity for confidentiality and professionalism at all times. Experience working within the alternative investment sector is essential. Experience working within Investor Relations or managing roadshows would also be highly beneficial.
This is a fast -paced and demanding environment so the ideal candidate will also remain calm under pressure and be positive, warm, and friendly in the office.
- 25 days holiday
- Fully catered and free lunch once a week
- Medical Insurance
- Travel insurance
- High end Summer and Christmas parties
- Onsite showers with organic shower products
- Membership card for all restaurants and bars around Mayfair offering discounts on food and drink
This is such an amazing opportunity and a brilliant place to work.
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.