CRM Database Manager
$60,000 - $70,000
One of our clients, a leading private equity consultancy, is looking to hire a CRM Database Manager for their office in Midtown Manhattan. They're a hardworking, driven, successful and personable team who are looking for someone likeminded to join the team.
It's a fast paced and exciting business that is going from strength to strength. The database is the core of the firm; it is critical to the success of the business and is the foundation of their relationships with their clients.
This is a very important position which will see you working with teams across the business and directly impacting their projects!
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Managing the database for the New York office
- Manging and updating all data fields on an ongoing basis
- Assisting the database team in updates/projects
- Producing mailing lists and assisting with marketing efforts
- Working closely with the team to determine relevant client information
- Inputting notes and data into the database
- Managing internal database training for the broader team
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience working with a CRM database, ideally with some data analysis experience
- Be degree educated
- Have experience working within the financial services or professional services sectors (ideally within Private Equity)
- Have a naturally high attention to detail
- Be able to work collaboratively with a team with excellent communication skills
- A salary of $60,000 - $70,000 depending on experience
- Core hours are 8.30 - 6.30
- Hybrid - in the office a minimum of 3 days per week
- 23 days vacation plus public holidays
- Gym membership
- Annual discretionary bonus, 401k plan, medical insurance
- Annual company-wide vacation
If this sounds like the role for you please don't hesitate to apply!
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.