We have just taken on a fantastic role at a financial trading firm with a difference! This company values it’s staff and puts it at the forefront of their priorities. They have just moved into brand new offices that are amazing and will be a brilliant place to work.
They are looking to add an additional member to their Office Administration team who will primarily handle travel logistics to and from their London office. The chosen candidate will monitor and help oversee the entire booking process to ensure it is in line with the travel guidelines. The candidate will also maintain their travel intranet site, vendor portals, and in-house databases. Aside from these duties, you will also be involved in supporting front-of-house responsibilities, food service, and a wide range of administrative tasks.
- 3-5 years relevant experiences
- Experience with G Suite, Word, and Excel required, advanced Excel knowledge preferred, previous work with Jira an advantage
- Excellent organisational skills, detail-oriented with the ability and desire to follow through on outstanding issues
- Strong ability to multitask and prioritise
- Reliable, courteous and flexible team player
- Confident to work independently and make decisions quickly
If this sounds like the type of role for you then please do apply now!
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.