We have just taken on a fantastic role for one of our top clients! They are a private equity investment firm based in stunning offices in close proximity to Liverpool Street station!
The role itself is a analyst on the data and reconciliations team where you will primarily be to supporting the Head of Data and Reconciliation with the following:
- Review and update the database fields using the quarterly reports
- Apply robust checks to ensure the highest levels of data integrity
- Populate the various fees templates
- Work with the team to improve and enhance the process of fees capture
- Assist the team with administration work (Contact Sheets, data updates, unfunded checks, reconciliations etc.)
To be successful in this role you must have a high level of professionalism, attention to detail and the ability to prioritise and manage your workload. An understanding and experience of the valuation of funds and the end to end process is advantageous as well as experience of data processing. Ultimately you must have excellent organisational skills and the ability to think on your feet and really hit the ground running!
The Benefits & details
In return for your hard work you will receive up to £30k with an amazing benefits package which includes:
- 27 days holiday (on top of bank holidays!)
- Private healthcare and dental care
- Season ticket loan