Database and Client Support Assistant (Mat Cover)
We are looking for a proactive and hard-working assistant to join a top private equity firm based in the city. Our client has over 300 employees with offices based globally. They are a fantastic company to be a part of with a great culture and a focus on promoting diversity within their offices. You'll definitely feel a part of their friendly and social team!
In this role you'll be extremely busy so you must be comfortable working to tight deadlines and have meticulous attention to detail. You must be hard working and you'll need excellent communication skills as you'll constantly be interacting with clients. You must also have a keen interest in finance and experience working in a similar role.
In this role you'll be looking after the companies virtual clients as well as supporting the investor relations and marketing team of seven. Your duties will involve, but not be limited to:
- Coordinating diary and travel
- Maintaining the client database (use of a CRM is preferable)
- Monitoring and reporting on figures
- Reporting on clients
- Ad-hoc administrative tasks
- Organising investor meetings
- Supporting marketing strategies
- Up to £30k pro rata plus discretionary bonus
- Free in-house barista and breakfast
- Free private healthcare and dental
- Season ticket loan
- Childcare vouchers
- 27 days holiday
- Hours are 9am - 5.30pm
If this sounds likes the kind of company you'd like to be a part of, get in touch today!