We have just taken on a fantastic opportunity for an EA to work for a global firm dedicated to investing in businesses which create the biggest development impact within the poorest regions of Africa and South Asia. There are around 200 employees in the Victoria office and you will be working alongside 30+ EAs and PAs who are all highly dedicated and passionate about the mission of the company.
As the EA within this team, you will be providing a high standard of administrative support to the MD, plus three other Directors. You will be working alongside a team of five other PAs so you will have plenty of support and the whole team works collaboratively.
Your main responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following;
- Extensive diary and inbox management for the MD
- Diary management for the other Directors
- Coordinating daily complex international travel to remote regions of Africa and South Asia
- Expense management
- Managing the contact database
- Other ad-hoc administrative tasks as required
The ideal EA must have prior experience supporting senior level. It is also essential that you have experience with booking regular international travel. Travel across Africa and South Asia is highly beneficial. The key characteristics they are looking for in an EA is someone who is upbeat and friendly, passionate about supporting others, highly motivated, a real team player and pro-active.
The client really look after their employees and they offer some fantastic benefits. Some of which include:
- Hours are 9:00 – 5:15pm- allowing a fantastic work life balance
- 30 days annual leave
- Generous pension plan
- Childcare vouchers
- Training and education opportunities the longer you have been there
- Additional perks such as weekly yoga classes in the office
If you are a pro-active EA, looking to work for a firm which truly makes a difference, then you should apply today.