We have an exceptional opportunity for a star Executive Assistant to join a Private Equity firm based in Mayfair. This is a really unique role supporting Managing Partners and a wider team in the wealth management branch of the firm.
The company really is fantastic and one of our favourite clients. They have exceptional offices in central Mayfair and a wonderful collegiate team. The atmosphere is really friendly and above all, collaborative.
Our client is ideally looking for an EA with extensive experience working within the legal sector. The Executive Assistant they are looking for is team orientated, has a collaborative attitude, impeccable attention to detail and a very high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations. You will be supporting a very busy team all with different needs so you must be able to prioritise effectively and efficiently. The successful Executive Assistant will have the opportunity to get fully immersed in the running of the business and become a crucial part of the team.
Day-to-day responsibilities are:
- To provide direct administration and PA support
- Extensive diary management
- Arranging travel bookings
- Car fleet management
- Typing and amending documents
- Liaising with clients
- Proofreading and updating documents
- Preparing for and attending client meetings when requested
- File management
- Hours are 9am - 17:30pm
- 25 days holiday
- Competitive pension scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Assurance
- Beautiful central offices