Do you want to work for a global investment firm with a brilliant reputation? Are you looking to take the next step in your professional career? Then this newly created role within the Private Equity division of a highly respected firm is the position for you. Our client is looking for a confident and polished assistant to look after a friendly but extremely busy team with the scope to become a real right-hand. You will predominantly be supporting a managing director plus a wider team of 2-3 analysts.
This team has a small family feel, so a can-do attitude and the passion to muck-in where needed is essential. The role will encompass anything from arranging travel and managing diaries to processing expenses and general ad-hoc duties. We are looking for a high level of commitment, attention to detail and overall a strong but friendly individual who genuinely cares about making the team’s day run smoothly – a forward thinker is a must!
What we want from you:
- Someone who can adapt quickly, as you may not always get a handover for the desk you are covering efficiently
- Extremely proactive
- High attention to detail
- Exceptional people skills as you will be supporting a range of different personalities
- Brilliant and effective communicator
- Unflappable under pressure
- Immaculately presented
- Demonstrate longevity within previous roles
- Financial services experience highly desired
- A salary of up to £50k
- The hours are 9am-6pm
- Gym subsidy
- Discretionary and competitive bonus