We have just taken on an opportunity for an Executive Assistant to join an international investment firm based in the heart of Piccadilly. You will be joining an incredibly hard working but close-knit team of 10. It’s an extremely exciting time for the business as they are rapidly growing and as this role is newly created there’s lots of scope to really make this role your own.
As EA you will be providing a mixture of daily support to business and you will also be taking on some general office management duties. Some of your day to day Executive Assistant responsibilities will include
but may not be limited to:
- Extensive diary management
- Arranging complex international travel
- Collating expenses
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Organising client events and team socials
- Being the lynchpin of the office
This is a great role for someone keen to be at the heart of the business to ensuring the smooth day to day running behind the scenes. We are looking for a hardworking Executive Assistant who is looking for a challenge and will make themselves indispensable from the get-go.
- Core hours between 8:30-6pm
- Competitive salary depending on experience
- 23 days holiday plus 2 days over Christmas
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Pension Plan
- 2 company trips per year!
If this sounds like the perfect EA role for you then don’t miss out on this opportunity and apply today!