Real Estate Investment firm
This is a great role in a hugely successful private investment firm with offices globally; they have just closed their biggest fund to date and it a hugely exciting time to join! Their London office continues to grow and as such they are looking for additional EA support to a small team
You would be joining a strong team of EAs who work in a very collaborative manner so being a real team player is key!
The teams are all very busy it can be hectic and so does need an EA able to work at pace, can juggle priorities, has a resilient manner and prides themselves on their ability to multitask.
· Organise complex travel & meeting itineraries and manage last minute changes efficiently, working across all timezones
· Forward-planning & gate-keeping at all times, resolving scheduling conflicts
· Prepare and submit expense reports on behalf of team members in a timely manner, and ensure that they are in line with the travel policy
· Screen calls, mail and other correspondence
· Build effective relationships with the EA team, with team members and external contacts
· Ad hoc project work – such as organising company events/conferences/social events
We are looking for an EA with a proven ability to support a team of busy and demanding professionals in an international company.
Attention to detail is key, especially whilst managing ever changing priorities, as well as the ability to operate in a calm and effective manner, build strong working relationships with a wide range of personalities.
It is a very busy role so someone who works with a sense of urgency will be important as well as tact and discretion.
Salary is dependent on experience and there is an excellent benefits package including generous discretionary bonus, annual trip away and exclusive gym membership as well as comprehensive insurance and pension support.
There is currently opportunity to work from home as agreed by the team on a weekly basis but this is not contractual.
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.