Team EA – 6 - 12 Fixed Term Contract
Up to £55,000
We are looking for a superstar Team EA to join the London arm of a hugely successful US investment bank with a growing presence in Europe. The expanding team of around 30 are looking for a proactive and dedicated EA to support two Managing Directors in a fixed term maternity contract to start in July.
Working alongside four other really nice and collaborative EAs, you will also provide additional support to the rest of the team - so they are looking for someone who is a team player and happy to muck in.
Based in their beautiful offices in Mayfair close to the Central and Victoria lines, the chosen EA will be fulfilling a fairly traditional but fast-paced role. They are looking for someone who is friendly, humble, genuine and who cares but above all is a real team player - there is a huge emphasis on this as the team are close-knit. This position provides a great opportunity to join an ambitious, growing, intercultural team and play a key role in supporting senior management, implementing best practices and being an integral member of the wider team.
This is a six to twelve month maternity contract.
- Support to Managing Directors and their teams
- Review and screen email correspondence, calls and incoming mail
- Arrange client and project meetings, including phone and video conferences
- Organise management presentations, closing dinners, deal announcements
- Manage complex diaries
- Expenses management, generate project expense reports and invoices
- General support includes but is not limited to: travel coordination, contact management, team reports, maintaining filing system, various ad hoc administrative tasks
- They are looking to pay up to £55k depending on experience
- The client are looking for a candidate who has worked in a similar type of fast paced and demanding role within finance
- Hours are 9am – 6pm
- 25 days holiday (some of which must be taken between Christmas and new year)
- Free drinks and snacks
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a lovely, collaborative working environment for a company at the pinnacle of its development!
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.