EA Investor Relations
Up to £50k
We have an opportunity for an EA to join a wonderful PE firm client of ours with a West End based HQ. They are a global firm with around 100 in their offices and a very low turnover of staff . You'll be part of a professional, lovely and friendly culture where everyone is super approachable.
This is an EA role working within a tight knit IR team where you will be supporting a hard working but lovely team of four executives. It is busy, fast paced and demanding with lots of interaction with existing and prospect investors.
Day to day there will be lots of diary coordination and travel in the future, gatekeeping, updating the CRM, organising roadshows, preparing materials for investors and pitches, proof reading documents and much more. This is a fairly meaty role that requires you to be able to think on your feet with attention to detail and will be highly motivated with an interest in learning more about the industry and funds.
- Managing multiple busy diaries
- Booking extensive and complex travel
- Acting as an effective gatekeeper
- Screen, and where necessary act upon, all email communications (both internal & external)
- Field all telephone calls
- Processing expenses
- Various ad-hoc duties
- CRM management including tracking communication and updating contacts
- Research support
- Roadshows and some events
- Document production including some PPT support
- General ad-hoc admin tasks – filing/photocopying/scanning/binding documents
- Solid and relevant experience from within a similar type of organisation
- Advanced MS Office Suite
- An eye for detail and strong follow through
- Ability to stay calm under pressure and with a “can-do” attitude
- Ability to set priorities independently
- Experience with a CRM system would be preferable
- Salary up to £50K
- Health insurance
- Free lunch on site
- Discretionary bonus
- 8.45am – 6pm
This is a fantastic role and certainly won’t be around for long so please get in touch if you’re interested!
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.