Up to £48k
We have an exciting opportunity for a stand-out PA to join a world-renowned investment firm based in Mayfair. It's a global company with around 300 in their newly refurbished London office. You'll be part of a lovely and friendly culture where everyone is super approachable.
You'll be supporting around four executives within the wealth management team and working alongside one other EA. Our client is looking for a PA with excellent organisational, written and verbal communication skills along with meticulous attention to detail. You'll need to be happy working to tight deadlines and juggling multiple competing priorities. The foundations of the role are traditional but there are some other elements such as tracking communication and updating their CRM. Overall the ideal PA will be motivated by helping the life of those they support run as smoothly as possible whilst also working collaboratively with others. Previous experience working in a similar role and fast-paced environment are essential.
Your duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Managing busy diaries
- Booking extensive and complex travel
- Acting as an effective gatekeeper
- Screen, and where necessary act upon, all email communications (both internal & external)
- Field all telephone calls
- Processing expenses
- Various ad-hoc duties
- Track professionals’ geographical location for tax purposes
- Manage general personal and professional administration of a highly confidential and sensitive nature
- Potential tracking investor communication and updating contacts on CRM system (Salesforce)
- A solid education
- Advanced MS Office Suite
- An eye for detail and strong follow through
- Ability to stay calm under pressure and with a “can-do” attitude
- Ability to set priorities independently
- Experience with a CRM system would be preferable
- Experience with Concur would be an asset
- Up to £48k plus discretionary bonus
- Private healthcare and dental
- gym subsidy
- Season ticket loan
- 22 days holiday (rising to 25 over 3 years)
- Hours are 9am - 6pm
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity and get in touch today.
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.