EA Manager (12 month FTC)
We’re on the lookout for an experienced EA Manager to take on a 12 month contract role at a well-known, global private equity firm. The culture here is fantastic – it’s incredibly open and collaborative, with a flat-structure where everyone is approachable. We’ve been working with them for a long time so we can definitely vouch for this. In the role you’ll be responsible for shaping a large group of Assistants to become more effective and helping them to grow and develop.
To be successful and really understand this role, you’ll need to have proven managerial experience, ideally managing a team of ten Assistants or more. It would also be beneficial if you have previously worked as an Executive Assistant, so you can relate to the role and understand the challenges faced by the Assistants. You should be, calm and confident with your own abilities. The client would also like to see candidates who have worked for a similar fast-paced and global firm. You’ll need to be personable, caring, people focused and have a skill for developing cross departmental relationships. Above all, we’re looking for someone who is going to be truly dedicated to this position and thrive off helping others to realise their potential!
- Managing the process of hiring and inducting new Assistants
- Ensuring effective distribution of workload
- Providing feedback for development opportunities
- Running comprehensive appraisals alongside senior management
- Arranging and running weekly catch ups with teams
- Providing mentorship (which will include working with colleagues in international offices)
- Project work with the HR Team
- Competitive salary + discretionary bonus
- Start date is the first week of January 2021
- Standard hours
- 30 days holiday
- Private healthcare + gym membership + company offsites … to name a few!
This is an opportunity at an incredibly company, so if you think you’ve got the relevant skills and experience, please get in touch with us today!