EA to CEO
My client is a boutique Private Equity Firm based in Mayfair. There are around 20 people in the company and everyone is very nice and works incredibly hard. They are based in a gorgeous Victorian Townhouse right next to Piccadilly circus so you would have all of the buzzing West End on your doorstep. There is one other team EA / Office Manager who you would work closely alongside.
1:1 dedicated support to the busy CEO
• High-level, full business EA support (no personal work)
• Complex diary management
• Travel bookings (mainly Europe)
• Booking of internal / external meetings including investor and Board meetings
• AGM booking and logistics
The CEO has always been quite self sufficient, so really needs an EA to proactively manage his working life. He is very pleasant to support and well-respected in the industry; he is grounded yet driven and expects his EA to be the same.
As the CEO's right hand, you will be expected to be in the office 5 days a week.
• Being able to juggle multiple priorities
• High EQ
• Excellent communication
• Think quickly on their feet
• £60K + annual discretionary bonus (10%)
• PMI + Dental
• 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
• Critical illness
Apply today if this looks like your next step in your career!
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.