Executive Assistant to CEO
Up to 60k
This is a newly created position for an exceptional EA looking for a busy and varied role with true career progression opportunities!
A global management consultancy currently in a period of ambitious growth and change. The global team are nearly 100 people split across 5 Cities, with c.50% based in the London HQ. The team a proud to have a diverse employee population, with more than 25 languages spoken by the staff globally.
Reporting directly to the CEO, the role has four key components:
· EA to CEO –taking a proactive approach to managing the CEO’s time effectively. This includes proactive diary management/decision making which will be achieved by fully understanding the CEO’s priorities and actions for the week/month and year ahead. This will also include follow-up of tasks delegated to the leadership team to ensure all objectives are met.
· Project Management – working closely with the leadership team globally to track and update against the company’s strategic objectives.
· Leadership meetings – working with the leadership team to schedule internal committee and Board meetings; managing the agendas; minute taking and actions (including tracking and follow up)
· Internal Communication – taking a proactive role in the supporting the Board with the internal communication, which is particularly key in an hybrid workplace.
· Work with C-Suite team to build communications schedule (company updates, newsletters, roadshows etc).
It’s critical to find a candidate that is capable of working in an exceptionally fast-paced, high growth environment/culture.
· A proven track record working for a CEO/C-Suite team.
· Exceptional organisational, project management and communication skills (with a track record to demonstrate capability in these areas)
· Knowledge of all MS Office packages and a good knowledge of data analysis
· A calm, pragmatic approach
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.