Trilingual EA to CEO (English, Spanish and French)
Hold on to your hat, because you’re about to be blown away! We’ve just taken on an incredibly exciting new role at a rapidly expanding technology company in Barcelona. They’re looking for a driven EA who is eager to grow with the company to join their innovative team.
You will be supporting the CEO with everything outside of the office and very much be their ‘right hand’. Your responsibilities as Executive Assistant will be varied and include, but won’t be limited to:
· Traditional PA duties including international travel booking and diary management
· Property management
· Booking personal activities for the CEO whilst they are away
· Organising networking events
· Travelling yourself
The perfect executive assistant will be enthusiastic, entrepreneurial, and love to constantly learn and be challenged. You should have a positive and creative problem-solving mentality and approach to your work. You must be fluent in English, Spanish and French (Catalan is a plus). Proficiency using MAC software will also be beneficial.
· Paying up to €60,000 + a 10% annual discretionary bonus
· Daily, delicious breakfast, lunch and snacks prepared by our in-house chef
· Medical and dental insurance
· Monthly transportation stipend
· Monthly gym membership
· Flexible working hours
· Monthly team building activities
· Referral bonus
· Learning & Development stipend
If you’re ready to start an exciting new adventure, then stop wasting time and apply today!