A well-established Private Equity firm based in the heart of the West End. This is a career opportunity for an exceptional candidate to support the CIO and Chairman. The role requires 24/7 commitment but will provide a challenging and unique career opportunity.
- Acting as a gatekeeper – full diary and inbox management
- Working with the CIO’s leadership team to ensure that business life is immaculately organised, anticipating needs and allocating time appropriately
- Booking and managing complex international travel arrangements with efficiency, flexibility and anticipation
- Complex diary management, including liaising with investors and third parties to arrange meetings
- Mentoring another Assistant (part of the CIO support team)
- Performing any ad hoc tasks as may reasonably be required from time to time
- Personal work as needed (household, personal affairs)
- Strong Microsoft Office including Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel
- Intellectual curiosity and high emotional intelligence
- Previous experience providing 1:1 support to a HNWI/C-suite level
- Excellent organisational skills with strong attention to detail
- Previous experience working within Private Equity/Alternative Investment sector
- Resilient and calm under pressure
- Strong work ethic - hardworking, accountable and driven
- Team-player, willing to help colleagues on ad hoc tasks
- Confident, personable and credible
If this sounds like role for you then please do apply now!
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.