EA to CIO + Investment Team
Up to £60K
We have just taken on a fantastic opportunity to join a start-up investment firm focused on sustainability. They are extremely well backed financially and operationally so very little risk involved.
Our client is searching for an enthusiastic, experienced and flexible professional with discretion, attention to detail and willingness to undertake all aspects of this role which is focused around providing extremely high-level support to a truly fantastic and inspirational CIO and his investment team.
Working alongside a small but successful and growing team you will provide right hand support to the CIO (and his team as they grow) – a partnership which will be very collaborative and involved. The core duties are outlined below, but it is important to note that the successful individual will need to possess a roll up sleeves attitude, be flexible and willing to work outside standard work hours – this isn’t necessarily 24/7 but it’s an extremely busy role with flexibility working both ways.
It is a highly rewarding role in terms of content and working with an exceptional individual, and wider team, who will challenge you but also likes to have a good relationship with his EA, so sense of humour is a must.
- Full diary management coordinating high volume internal and external meetings, in person, via zoom and conference call
- Ability to work across multiple time zones
- Full inbox management for CIO
- Travel booking once this resumes
- Production of presentation materials – requirement excellent MS skills
- Meeting and event management
- Drafting emails and correspondence and communication with stakeholders and clients
- Research duties as required
- Processing expenses and obtaining approvals in according with budgets and policies
- Maintenance of records including attendance data, business travel and regulatory information
- General admin tasks including managing meeting space, including It set up of conference rooms
- Assisting with ad-hoc projects
Qualifications & Experience
- Exceptional organisational skills, detailed and extremely thorough
- Naturally proactive, inquisitive and ability to use initiative
- Ability to prioritise high volume workload, and manage multiple team members requirements’
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Confident nature, able to work independently and within a team
- Resourceful, deadline focused and clear headed approach in relation to problem solving
- Highly discreet
- Flexible nature
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role in an international finance or professional services firm
- Microsoft Office proficient (Outlook, Word, Excel (preferably advanced), PowerPoint)
- Good sense of humour
- Salary up to £60K
- Pension 15% non-contributory
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Gym subsidy
This is a fantastic role and certainly won’t be around for long so waste no time in applying
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.