A fantastic opportunity has come about for a talented EA to join a small (but expanding) private equity firm at an exciting time of growth as the company goes from strength to strength. They specialise within growth equity, investing in tech enabled businesses to improve people’s everyday lives.
It's a newly created role supporting the Investment team, working closely and collaboratively with the existing Investment Team EA. The two EA roles will complement one another and jointly build out this support function. As the company grows, the role will inevitably evolve, offering plenty of opportunities to get stuck in and bring new ideas to the table.
Our client is a team of passionate, entrepreneurial and thoughtful professionals. They are looking for an EA who is flexible, inquisitive and eager to be part of the journey. As well as having an enthusiastic, positive outlook thriving off other experts in their fields.
The ideal EA will be comfortable working within a non-hierarchical structure where the role and company are evolving. Processes will need to be scoped out, brainstormed and challenged to strive for best-in-class results. The role can be busy at times with changing priorities, diary management and working with multiple time zones (when travel resumes) but most importantly the company prides themselves on, quality rather than quantity.
If this sounds like the role for you, please do not hesitate and apply now!
Your duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Managing busy diaries
- Meeting scheduling and coordination with internal, external parties (investors, companies, and suppliers)
- Arranging calls via Zoom, across various time zones
- Organising international travel itineraries and visas
- Scheduling interviews and coordination with potential candidates and agencies
- Preparing meeting materials
- Preparing and submitting documents with Docusign
- Filing documents
- Meeting support at the office such as meeting and greeting, keeping meeting rooms refreshed and setting up VCs
- Working on projects
- Up to £60k plus discretionary bonus
- Private healthcare
- Life and Critical illness
- 25 days holiday
- Lunch and food provided in the office
- Delightful St James’s offices, with sit stand working, balance boards and more
- Alternative commute options such as electric bikes
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.