£55,000 - £70,000
We have just taken on a role for a super PA based at a private equity real estate fund in Mayfair. This small company is absolutely lovely and a fantastic place to work.
This is an extremely varied PA role where you will be supporting the founder in both a business and personal capacity, dividing your time almost equally between the two. This role is incredibly demanding and busy so they are looking for someone who can be proactive, anticipate needs, and think on their feet. You should thrive off working in a fast-paced role, have strong attention to detail, amazing organisational skills and be an excellent communicator. You will often be required to type up dictations so having the ability to type fast (ideally around 70-80 wpm) is an absolute must! This is really fantastic opportunity to work for an inspirational leader in an integrated and collaborative office - you won't get any Sunday blue's!
- Extensive domestic and international travel booking
- Complex diary management
- Event planning and management
- Extensive personal support including property management
- First point of contact
- Updating website, social media and adverts
- Office Management
- Support team recruitment and organising temp cover via recruitment agencies
- Ad-hoc requests and administrative tasks
- Salary £55 - £70k based on experience
- Discretionary bonus
- 21 holiday, the office is closed for Christmas and New Years
- Hours are 8.30am - 6pm
If you think you could be right for this role, don't hesitate to apply!