Our client, a huge global technology company, is on the search for a Japanese speaking senior Personal Assistant to support the Group CEO and Group CFO. They are based in stunning offices in a brand new building within Victoria, where there are over 60 people and two other PAs who work collaboratively and are really friendly. The culture of the office is professional, upbeat and they like to employ people who are positive and passionate about the company.
This role is extremely varied and will require you to ‘wear many hats’. Primarily you will be supporting the Group CEO and CFO who are exceptionally busy and require a very experienced PA to manage their work life. The CEO in particular travels around 90% of the time, so you must be the type of PA who is happy to work autonomously and arrange frequent and complex travel. There will also be times when you will be expected to travel with the CEO, so flexibility is also required. The CFO is in constant meetings and requires support with diary and travel management as well as putting together reports.
The typical duties will include:
- Diary and inbox management
- Arranging regular and sometimes last minute international travel
- Preparation and formatting of presentations and providing high level reporting
- Minute taking
- Greeting guests and ensuring they are taken care of
- Organise team events, group meetings, training sessions, liaising with external and internal departments to ensure seamless process
- Assist in any Group events, including Christmas Parties, presentations, functions etc
- Organise and supervise all the administrative and facility activities to ensure the professional running of the office.
- Reception Management - To provide a supervisory management function to the Reception Department
- Housekeeper/cleaning service - To provide a supervisory management function to the Housekeeper
- Office Facilities Management – maintain office supply inventory and other additional supplies as needed
They are looking for a PA who is upbeat, professional and have proven experience and longevity supporting a Global Head, ideally within a FTSE 100, professional services or financial services firm. Having an understanding of the latest technology and being advanced with the full Microsoft Office Suite is essential. you must also be able to speak Japanese at a conversational level.
The salary for this role is very competitive and is between 45 – 55k but this will very much depend on experience. The core hours are 9 – 5:30pm. However please note that due to the seniority of this position you will be required to be on call outside of hours for any emergency issues whilst the CEO or CFO is travelling.
In addition to the base salary you can also expect to receive:
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Life insurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Bicycle vouchers
This is an outstanding global company to work for with offices in every major city around the world. So if you would like to join them then please apply today.