Events & Expense Analyst
We have a unique opportunity for a experienced events & expense analyst to join a global investment firm based in central Mayfair. Our client is seeking a highly motivated and technologically adept candidate to come in and hit the ground running. The ideal candidate will be able to multitask and prioritise efficiently as you will be pulled in many directions. You must be a team player, proactive, and above all have excellent communication skills. This a superb role for a calm and level headed individual to seamlessly look after a busy but collaborative team.
The role itself will be centred around managing the day to day workflow and acting as the gatekeeper to the events team. Some of the duties are as follows:
- Create Event registration
- Maintain registration websites
- Provide and schedule detailed reporting
- Onsite registration
- Monitor expense report submission
- General administrative tasks
- Work closly with accounts payable
- A fantastic salary around £55k
- The hours are 9am-6pm
- Gym subsidy
- Discretionary and competitive bonus
If this sounds like the perfect role for you do not hesitate and apply now!