We have just taken on an excting role for an Events Manager to join a private equity firm in Central London. They have offices worldwide and have roughly 100 people in the London office. They invest in great companies across the world with a mission to help them develop into great and sustainable companies. They're a really lovely team and everyone gets on extremely well with one another!
This is a Coordinator/Manager role where you will sit with the Investor Relations team and help with the Events. The company hold around 6 global events a year and they need someone to come in and take full control on all the logistics. The main responsibilites will include
- Full end to end event management and delivery of the events
- Liaising on event contracts; ensure event budgets are managed with a focus on keeping costs within budget
- Managing the CRM for mailing list
- Travel management: Booking of flights, taxis, and hotel rooms for investor attendees
- Preparation of event materials, goodies and stationery, preparation of travel itineraries
- Ad-hoc admin tasks
Ideally they are looking for someone who has experience working in a similar industry.
This company values their team incredibly highly, and so offers extremely competitive benefits, including:
- Annual discretionary bonus
- 30 days holiday
- Private healthcare
- Free gym membership
- Hours are 9 - 6pm
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.