Up to $120k basic salary + great benefits!
Our client, a leading alternative investment firm, is looking for an intelligent, proactive and resourceful EA to join their team in Midtown Manhattan!
This is an amazing opportunity to work for one of the world's leading firms within a team of impressive and high-performing Assistants.
This is a varied role supporting at Executive level. The firm is looking for someone who will be able to use their extensive experience as an EA to hit the ground running and thrive in a multi-faceted and stimulating environment.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Complex diary and inbox management
- Coordinating travel including itineraries and logistics
- Liaising with internal business units and external parties
- Assisting with organizing events
- Providing general administrative assistance
- Assisting with ad hoc projects
The ideal candidate will:
- Have 7-10 years' relevant administrative experience
- Be confident and comfortable multi-tasking in a fast paced environment
- Have excellent organizational, communication (both written and verbal), time management and interpersonal skills
- Have a strong academic background; bachelor's degree required
- Have strong system skills (particularly Microsoft Office)
- Be comfortable handling confidential information with the utmost discretion
In return for your hard work you will receive:
- Up to $120k basic salary
- POT, PTO + Discretionary bonus (typically between 10-15% of base)
- Healthcare package and other great benefits
If this sounds like the perfect role for you apply today!
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.