Up to $95k basic salary + great benefits!
Our client, a leading alternative investment firm, is looking for an intellectually curious, proactive and hardworking EA to join their team in Midtown Manhattan!
This is an amazing opportunity to work for one of the world's leading firms within a team of impressive and high-performing Assistants.
The role will see you working alongside other Assistants supporting a team of investment professionals.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Complex calendar management
- Coordinating travel including itineraries and logistics
- Assisting with organizing events (both internal and external)
- Processing expenses working to strict deadlines
- Providing general administrative assistance
The ideal candidate will:
- Have 2-5 years' relevant administrative experience (ideally including work as an EA)
- Have a strong academic background; bachelor's degree required
- Be comfortable multi-tasking in a fast paced environment
- Be detail oriented with excellent organizational skills
- Have strong communication (both written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- Have strong system skills (particularly Microsoft Office)
In return for your hard work you will receive:
- Up to $95k basic salary
- POT, PTO + Discretionary bonus (typically between 10-15% of base)
- Healthcare package and other great benefits
If this sounds like the perfect role for you apply today!
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.