Our client is a leading global Private Equity Firm and they have an ultra-modern office, close to London Bridge. There are around 140 professionals and 14+ Executive Assistants who all work extremely collaboratively resulting in a super low turnover of staff.
This is a great role as you will provide full EA support to the Head of Banking, which will require extensive diary management and arranging international travel. As well as supporting Head of the Investment Committee which is a really interesting role. You will be responsible for coordinating all of the ICs, which requires around 7 to 10 deal professionals to be in attendance, discussing all of the live deals that they are working on across all of the sectors the client invests in. This will give you great exposure to the whole business and will mean that you need to grow great relationships with the other EAs as you will need to get their bosses availability to attend the ICs, which can mean a lot of juggling.
Typical duties will include but are not limited to the following:
- Extensive diary management
- Coordinating all Investment Committee Meetings
- Arranging international travel across different time zones, flights, transfers and hotels
- Extensive visa application and monitoring
- Processing invoices and expenses
- Ad hoc personal support
- Experience working within private equity or alternative investment is highly desirable
- An EA with proven experience supporting at this level
- Someone who is going to add value and enhance the EA culture
- Previous experience working within financial services is highly desirable
- Someone who is highly pro-active, able to come up with solutions to last minute changes
- Paying up to £45k – depending upon experience
- Core hours are 9 – 5:30pm
- 25 days holiday
- Flexible working (3 days in the office 2 days out) – Initially a fully remote start until January
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Non-contributory pension scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Group Life Insurance
- Group Income Protection
- Paid 10 week sabbatical upon 10 years’ service
- And More!
This is a fantastic opportunity which won’t be around for long so apply now!
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.