$90,000 - $100,000
Our client is a global management consultancy who is at the top of their game! They're doing some incredible work and going from strength to strength. The firm is looking for a bright, entrepreneurial and capable Executive Assistant to join their New York office of 30 people. The firm has a great company culture where they really value their Assistants; it's an exciting time to join the business and become an integral part of the team!
You would be supporting 3-4 Partners working in the financial services team. The role has come about because new Partners have joined the team in recent months. There is another Assistant in the New York office and you would be working closely together while also having support from EAs globally.
Duties will include:
- Complex and extensive calendar management
- Organising travel (both national and international)
- Managing expenses
- Preparing research and documents
- Assisting broader teams with ad hoc administration
The ideal candidate will:
- Ideally have at least 4 years’ Executive Assistant experience, ideally supporting a senior Executive
- Be bright, proactive and driven with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Be calm under pressure and used to working at pace with changing priorities
- Be degree educated
- Be comfortable with Microsoft Office (especially Excel, to pivot table level) and working on a CRM
- $90,000 - $100,000 base salary
- Hybrid working - 3 days per week in the office
- 9-6 hours with minimal out of hours work
- 25 days vacation with public holidays on top
- Generous profit sharing
- Private healthcare
If this sounds like the perfect role for you apply today!
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.