$85,000 - $100,000
Our client, a top 10 global Private Equity firm, is looking for a bright Executive Assistant to join the team in their Midtown office. This role will be supporting their fast paced corporate communications team and includes lots of exposure to varying projects.
The firm needs an Executive Assistant to come in to support their corporate communications team from the traditional EA duties to drafting communications and organizing events. This diversified role provides the opportunity to be part of excellent team and culture and will require someone who is bright and a self-starter.
Duties will include:
- Support 5 team members
- Provide traditional EA duties (calendar management, travel arrangements, expense reports etc.
- Assisting with communications for social media, press releases, marketing collateral etc
- Event management, as needed
The firm is looking for someone who:
- 3-5 years EA or relevant experience, preferably within financial services
- Someone who is driven, team centric, proactive, dynamic and positive
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Is tech savvy with experience working on Microsoft Office and SAP Concur (preferred)
- Is degree educated
- Is fully vaccinated (required)
- Up to $100 (depending on experience)
- 9am - 6pm
- Full time in the office with flexibility
- Great benefits: discretionary bonus (15-25%), 401k, healthcare (incl. dental and vision), catered lunch ($20 daily), commuter expenses (monthly coverage of transportation), life insurance
This is really a brilliant opportunity to work for a highly regarded firm!
Joss Search is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, passionately supporting and promoting equality, diversity and inclusion. We are committed to building an inclusive culture, respecting our individual differences and bringing our community together.