£46,000 - £50,000
We are looking for a flexible and hard-working executive assistant to join a multinational private equity firm in their offices in St James's. This is a great company to be a part of and you will be working as part of the real estate team supporting three executives in a traditional but extreamly full-on role.
The team is involved in investment throughout Europe so this is an extremely busy and fast-paced role. As such, our client is looking for an executive assistant who can hit the ground running and is experienced at prioritising and multitasking. You will need to have excellent communication skills and be able to adapt to last minute changes with creative solutions. Experience working in a similar role and the ability to speak a European language are highly desirable but not essential. Your day-to-day will involve, but not be limited to:
- Managing busy diaries with competing priorities
- Planning extensive travel
- Expense management across multiple currencies
- Supporting and managing projects
- Up to £50k plus discretionary bonus
- Generous pension plan
- Equity option in company
- Private healthcare and dental
- Subsidised gym membership
- Free breakfast everyday
- 25 days holiday
- Hours are 9.00am to 6.00pm
If you think this is the right fit for you, get in touch today!