A global and by far the best, management consulting company is hiring for an EA to join their team of high performing, intelligent Executive Assistants. World renowned for working with the best CEOs and brands globally and for their outstanding research - this company is a real CV enhancer!
This is a fantastic opportunity to become a well networked EA who would become vital to both the professionals and the other EAs by providing seamless cover for holiday, sickness or parental leave when required and therefore this is perfect for someone who likes to be a lynchpin within a fast paced office. All EAs are initially hired into this role where you are not provided a set of your own executives initially so that you can become an expert in their way of working and also establish who you would want to work for once you have passed your probation.
In this role you need to be comfortable looking after Partners therefore it is essential that you have exceptional skills including:
- The ability to schedule and book daily international travel
- Manage multiple extremely busy diaries
- Liaise with the appropriate people in order to set up meetings
- Manage inboxes and adapt to completely different personalities and working styles whilst doing this.
They are also looking for an EA who has exceptional communication skills and can build relationships easily with both internal and external stakeholders. No day or week will be the same in this role offering variety and new challenges on a daily basis. It will be important that you are able to build strong relationships with the team of EAs in order to hand over effectively.
This is a role in which you can really add value across the whole business and get to know different areas of the business, what they do and how they work. You will also become one of the most well-known people in the business as one of the only people who will have the opportunity to work with every team. They value their EA team enormously and look after them as a result. We have placed a lot of people there who have really thrived and grown their skillset. They have an incredibly strong L&D culture and programme, a great benefits package and strong work life balance.
- They are based in beautiful offices in the central London with outdoor terraces, and an extremely luxury feel!
- The core hours are 9-5.30
- They are looking to pay up to £45k
- Discretionary annual bonus
- Private healthcare, pension scheme
- 25 days holiday and 12 days working from home a year
If you think you could be the perfect EA for this role then don't hesitate and apply today!