Executive Assistant / Office Manager (TTP)
£48,000 - £55,000
An American owned global investment management firm is looking for a superstar Executive Assistant / Office Manager to join their small, close knit London team in Mayfair. We're super excited to be recruiting for this company as they have a great culture and growth mindset. They value character and attitude extremely highly and want to see their staff progress and take on new opportunities within the business.
In the role your time will be split between 70% Executive Assistant responsibilities and 30% as Office Manager. The team here is incredibly friendly and down-to-earth. They're looking for an Executive Assistant / Office Manager who upholds the attitude that 'no task is too small'. You'll need to be a forward thinker who genuinely cares about the business and the smooth running of the office. A flexible and proactive approach, exceptional attention to detail and the ability to juggle competing priorities is key.
- Booking travel for the London team
- Managing the teams busy diaries
- Ordering and restocking stationery supplies
- Occasional personal support
- Processing expenses
- Event planning
- Working closely with New York office
- Up to £55k depending on experience
- Potentially temp to perm position
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Private health
- 20 days holiday (increasing to 25 after 3 years)
- Free lunch everyday
- Hours are 8.30am - 5.30pm
This is a really exciting opportunity to join a firm you can grow with, at an exciting time of expansion!