Are you searching for your next great contract role, or are looking to switch industries and are ready to take a huge step towards securing your place in the world of Private Equity? If you answered yes to either question, then this is the role for you! Our client is looking for a skilled Executive Assistant to join their private equity firm based in bustling Soho. There’s around 90 people in the London office, and they have 16 offices in countries across Europe, Asia and North America. They invest in great companies across the world with a mission to help them develop into great and sustainable companies. Every single employee is extremely passionate about what they do, who they work for and the mission of the company. They pride themselves as being friendly and entrepreneurial with an amazing support network, but with strong professional standards and high expectations.
This is a 9 month maternity contract due to start in April. It’s quite a unique role where you will be working alongside one other EA supporting one of the Partners who is actually based in San Francisco, and a fun team of 10 who are based in the London office. The Partner himself is a lovely person, and is also extremely driven. He cares about what he does and he needs someone to help him to it to the best of his ability.
Your responsibilities as Executive Assistant would include, but won’t be limited to:
- Diary and inbox management
- Arranging board meetings
- Supporting the London team with the roll out of various company initiatives
- Focusing on adding that “special” touch to all communications and interactions
- Maintaining planning and scheduling of on-site and off-site meetings, dinners, taxis, conferences etc
- Managing all travel, transportation, and expenses arrangements for the Partner and Exec Team
- Getting involved with a bunch of other cool and impactful initiatives (from collaborating with their Executive Assistant, Assistants from other business lines, Office Manager to make the workspaces as amazing as they can be, to working with various members of their global team on health, wellness and balance-oriented initiatives)
They’re looking for an EA who is confident, friendly and who always has a positive outlook on things. You’ll need to be efficient, have meticulous attention-to-detail, and be skilled at taking the initiative.
- The core hours are 9am-6pm but flexibility will be required due to the nature of supporting the partner in San Francisco.
- They are looking to pay up a very competitive salary depending on experience alongside a fantastic benefits package including:
- 30 days holiday
- Medical insurance
- Life insurance
- Free eye tests
- Gym membership
If you think you’d be the best Executive Assistant for this role, don’t waste time and apply today!