Our client is a leading global Private Equity firm and they have an ultra-modern office, close to London Bridge. There are around 100 professionals and 10+ Executive Assistants who all work extremely collaboratively resulting in a super low turnover of staff.
This is a really exciting role which you can truly make your own. You will primarily be supporting a super busy Director who is in high demand, as well as two other investment professionals.
Typical duties will include but are not limited to the following:
· Extensive Diary Management
· Arranging extensive and regular international travel across different time zones including flights, transfers and hotels
· Extensive visa application and monitoring
· Processing invoices and expenses
· Acting as a gatekeeper for the Director
· Ad hoc personal support
This is a really full on Executive Assistant role and you will be fully immersed in the teams work. Which from time to time can include attending high level meetings and issuing action points.
Due to the nature of what the team invest in, having an interest in sustainable and responsible investments within emerging markets would definitely be an advantage.
· A senior EA with proven experience supporting at this level
· Someone who is going to add value and enhance the EA culture
· Previous experience working within financial services is highly desirable
· Someone who is highly pro-active, able to come up with solutions to last minute changes
· Paying up to £48k, depending on experience + discretionary annual bonus
· Core hours are 9.00am – 5:30pm
· 25 days holiday
· Non-contributory pension scheme
· Private Medical Insurance
· Group Life Insurance
· Season Ticket Loan
· Paid 10-week sabbatical upon 10 years’ service
This is a fantastic opportunity which won’t be around for long so apply now!